1. Soak tamarind paste in 1/2 cup hot water for 30 mins.
2. Strain through a sieve pressing pulp down with a spoon to get all the juice out.
3. Place tamarind juice, dark soy sauce, salt, chili flakes, ginger, garlic & fresh chili in a bowl and mix well.
4. Place chicken wings in the marinade and mix well. Refrigerate for a few hours.
5. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok. Once hot place marinated wings and sauce in hot oil.
6. Stir fry on high flame for 5 mins to sear chicken all over. Reduce heat to low - medium flame, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, until chicken wings cook through and sauce thickens.
7. Finally add honey and stir well. Serve hot garnished with toasted sesame seeds.
*CAUTION- HIGHLY ADDICTIVE*