Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tbsp light corn syrup
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (or 1.5 cups chocolate chips and 1/2 cup Reece's Peanut Butter chips)
1. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
2. Beat in the eggs one a a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water and vanilla.
3. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and/or peanut butter chips.
5. Distribute batter into 9 equal sized balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. They should be around 2 tbsp each.
6. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are golden. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Enjoy!