1. Place all the ingredients for curry paste in a heavy blender and blend until very smooth.
2. Pour curry paste mixed with coconut cream in a hot wok and stir well. Stir constantly for 2-3 minutes on medium heat until coconut cream breaks down and oil separates. If you don't see oil separating at this point, you coconut cream probably contains stabilizers and therefore won't separate. If this happens, simply add 2 tablespoons coconut oil and stir.
3. Add chicken, stir fry for 3-4 minutes until almost cooked. Add 2 cups coconut milk, season with fish sauce, sugar and bring to a boil. Tear apart kaffir lime leaves using your hands, add to the curry along with eggplant.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes until chicken and vegetables are cooked. Stir in lemon/lime juice.
5. Garnish with Thai Basil and serve hot with steamed Jasmine Rice.