Shrimp and Avocado Summer Rolls (makes 25 rolls)
1.5 tablespoon coconut oil (or any cooking oil)
25 medium prawns (peeled and deveined)
3 ripe mangoes, peeled, deseeded and sliced lengthwise
1 large cucumber, peeled, deseeded and sliced into matchsticks
2 ripe avocados, peeled, deseeded and sliced lengthwise
sweet basil leaves and coriander leaves with stalks, handful
25 rice paper sheets
water, for soaking
Salt and pepper to taste
Thai sweet chili sauce, to serve
1. Heat oil in a wok.
2. Stir fry prawns for 5 minutes until cooked.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper (about 1/4 tsp each) and stir well.
4. Set aside to cool.
5. Once cool, peel the tails off and halve all the prawns. Prepare vegetables.
6. Dip the rice paper in a tray full of water, shake off excess water, and place it on a tea towel.
7. Place a cucumber stick, a slice of avocado, a slice of mango two halved prawns followed by a small stalk of coriander leaves and a couple of basil leaves, near the center of the soaked rice paper.
8. Fold over the edge close to you over the vegetables. Fold the sides in; finish by rolling the paper all the way up, nice and tight. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate if not serving immediately.
8. Serve with Thai sweet chili sauce. Enjoy!