Thursday, May 16, 10am-1pm, &
Wednesday, May 22, 10am-1pm
Food Safety, Hygiene and Cooking (Breakfasts and Salads) - for domestic helpers
1. Safely manage and store food hygienically (including freezing protocols)
2. Washing vegetables, fruits and meat hygienically
3. Quantify ingredients properly using measuring cups, spoons and scales
4. Understand dietary requirements such as low fat alternatives and healthy oils
5. Healthy and wholesome breakfast options: different kinds of eggs, buttermilk pancakes, Belgian waffles and homemade muesli
6. Salads and salad dressings: How to make simple salads extraordinary!
Cost: SGD220 including lunch and a drink
Location: OUE Social Kitchen, Downtown Gallery
We cook real food!
Gluten-free classes, helpers' certificate courses, dumplings, chili crab, Thai, vegetarian fare, and more is on the menu this May! Details coming up soon...