Homemade buttermilk pancakes
1. In a large bowl combine your dry ingredients.
2. Add your flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Whisk them together then add your egg, oil, vanilla and buttermilk. Mix well until incorporated.
4. Heat a nonstick crepe pan on a medium flame for about 5 minutes.
5. Once the pan is hot, pour the pancake batter on and wait until lots of little bubbles form on the top before flipping over. Serve hot with maple syrup, whipped cream and scrambled eggs. Enjoy!